GrimWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i didnt like the hide and seak game and how do i get out of there

3 posters

Go down

i didnt like the hide and seak game and how do i get out of there Empty i didnt like the hide and seak game and how do i get out of there

Post  herberth Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:02 am

i died there with my thing and some one picked they up Mad

herberth

Back to top Go down

i didnt like the hide and seak game and how do i get out of there Empty Re: i didnt like the hide and seak game and how do i get out of there

Post  darkhopper Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:12 pm

I don't remember you there, were you in the game of hide and seek? The icewall should be down by default, even if the server restarts or the chunck doesn't load right. If the wall is up I'll take it down when I get home.
darkhopper
darkhopper

Back to top Go down

i didnt like the hide and seak game and how do i get out of there Empty Re: i didnt like the hide and seak game and how do i get out of there

Post  holsamoht Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:39 pm

herberth wrote:i died there with my thing and some one picked they up Mad

You didn't participate in the event at all... you were specifically told not to bring anything with you and you didn't come back to be a part of the event...

holsamoht

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum