GrimWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod Discussion: Vampire Mod

+2
Admin
code2424
6 posters

Go down

Mod Discussion: Vampire Mod Empty Mod Discussion: Vampire Mod

Post  code2424 Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:37 am

Well since the vampire mod is on now, Will it stay on, and Will there be longer nights?
code2424
code2424

Back to top Go down

Mod Discussion: Vampire Mod Empty Re: Mod Discussion: Vampire Mod

Post  Admin Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:47 am

I am not sure how long it will stay on. I am pretty much just testing it out on the server. I am not sure that I will adjust the day/night cycle either. Vamps would probably just have to learn to live underground and if they get tired of that, they can always build a good altar to come back to the light side.

Admin
Admin

https://grimworld.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Post  darkhopper Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:30 am

Pasteing from another post:
The vampire mod is very cool. There are two problems though: 1 night is short 2. the world is non-pvp and animals spawn during the day, thus there are not many food sources. I'm for this mod, however, I don't think it will work well the way current server settings are, as it stands now it's next to impossible to survive as a vampire.
I would really enjoy a normal pvp world with normal nights or faster day/night cycles and forcing players to use res protection for safe havens. Is there a way to add something like the dream world with a normal map and pvp enabled?

Hunger mod fits more with the current feel of the server. It'll keep people planning and make use of the large amounts of food that people produce. Markets will be more necessary. The flow of money would also be higher. Of course a lot of people can't be bothered to feed themselves, and this would annoy them. This mod also hampers work on larger projects.
darkhopper
darkhopper

Back to top Go down

Post  BlazeMinecraft Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:55 am

Lets be honest the vampire mod isn't amazing. It's a waste of materials and you get a lot of vampires filling the citys with tunnels ect. Everyone used to be fine being human.

BlazeMinecraft

Back to top Go down

Post  darkhopper Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:57 pm

Believe it or not, aside from individuals doing their projects out in the middle of no where, and the new starter town, the vampire lair is the most active place on the map.
All the vampires as far as I know are happy with their decision to become vampires. Furthermore, becoming a vampire is free, you just have to get infected by a trueblood. It just adds more game play options. If you like being human stay human.

Oddly enough the number of random tunnels under cities has decreased now that there are major tunnels with signs to guide people.

Have you tried being a Vampire?

btw here's the vampire thread: https://grimworld.iftopic.com/t167-the-vampire-menace
darkhopper
darkhopper

Back to top Go down

Mod Discussion: Vampire Mod Empty :D

Post  rawrz0501 Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:51 pm

i love being a vampire it isnt a waste Surprised as Dark said tons of people love it Very Happy
i rly hope we could make a sepprate pvp world that would be amazing
rawrz0501
rawrz0501

Back to top Go down

Post  BlazeMinecraft Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:36 am

Fair enough. I didn't know that there was a proper network of tunnels. Out of interest is Oakville on the network. Because as one of the Oakville builders I need to make sure It's at least slightly vampire friendly.

BlazeMinecraft

Back to top Go down

Post  darkhopper Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:51 am

There is a main tunnel to oakville, because two vampires come from there. If you need help finding the tunnel as a vampire to go there and come out the exit of the tunnel. They'll be able to tell you where they are. otherwise just poke around. Alternatively ask me when I'm online.
darkhopper
darkhopper

Back to top Go down

Mod Discussion: Vampire Mod Empty vamp vid link

Post  Kitsune Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:59 pm

Kitsune
Kitsune

http://home.grimworld.co/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content