I have mixed emotions about this.

Go down

I have mixed emotions about this.

Post  loganj94 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:43 am

Due to recent events I have experienced in-server directly involved with this post, and events in real life indirectly involved; I am contemplating leaving the server. I have pretty much made up my mind, but am going to wait a little while and see how some things play out before I make up my mind too recklessly. Now I am not blaming anyone directly[they will probably know who they are anyway], but i am just fed up with some things[and people], I have lost the will to actually play the game [I.e mining, woodcutting, etc], and I am becoming tired of Minecraft. Hell, i am becoming tired of life. It seems as though everyone takes and takes and takes from your soul, without giving anything back.

This is extremely hard for me to write. I love this server, it is set up great and has an awesome player-base.
I will get back to you all on this subject.

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
~Isaiah 40:18-31

As always,
Logan

loganj94

http://grimworld.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I have mixed emotions about this.

Post  Leviathan7 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:13 am

I was not online for.. whatever transpired, but don't give up Logan! I hope this experience will give you a greater capacity for dealing with this stuff, because this is part of what moderators are supposed to do. You are a senior volunteer player who is given the responsibility of helping others to enjoy the game and to promote a harmonious social environment.
If you feel that you are no longer enjoying the game because of the burden of this responsibility, then maybe just playing the game like 90% of the other players is the right choice for you.
Don't quit a game you enjoy because of a bad experience!
Leviathan7

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:23 pm

Logan, can you PM me and let me know what is going on? Also, do not feel like all you can do is moderate, all I require of a moderator is that you give the new guys access and maybe help them get started but even that is not required, it just helps new players want to stay. I love that verse btw. Wink

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RE: i have mixed emotions about this

Post  Froginator99 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:26 pm

Logan are u serious about becoming tired of life because that does'nt sound good. If u want to quit the server or minecraft do it. Just dont put bad thoughts into your life. Neutral Smile
Froginator99

Back to top Go down

Post  loganj94 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:43 pm

Froginator99 wrote:Logan are u serious about becoming tired of life because that does'nt sound good. If u want to quit the server or minecraft do it. Just dont put bad thoughts into your life. Neutral Smile
I'm okay Frog, just a lot going on right now.
loganj94

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum