GrimWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EricRilling & XlaitGaming Ban Appeal

+2
loganj94
EricRilling
6 posters

Go down

EricRilling & XlaitGaming Ban Appeal Empty EricRilling & XlaitGaming Ban Appeal

Post  EricRilling Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:38 am

hi,

First off we are not sure why we are once again banned, we have been playing for two to three solid weeks on this server and were thinking about donating but, we are banned....

Apparently I, EricRilling, was accused of having a "ore finder", now im not a retard and I can read, so when i seen the signs at spawn stating "No Mods" I understood it and obeyed it. I was even warned not to use a mod that i do have installed, and I haven't touched it while playing on this server.

Me and XlaitGaming are honest loyal players that would love to keep enjoying a full minecraft experience on your server, but its a little ridiculous that just because we have like 20 diamonds for sale at once we get banned, WOW that is soooooo lame! I have seen 10 diamonds for sale in multiple cities owned by the same person.... but whatever.

It would be nice to be able to play again, that is all i have to say to you people.

EricRilling

Back to top Go down

EricRilling & XlaitGaming Ban Appeal Empty Re: EricRilling & XlaitGaming Ban Appeal

Post  EricRilling Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:51 am

hey is anyone gonna reply to this, logan i see your on, and you won't say nothing, IDK IF YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND BUT WE WANT TO PLAY ON YOUR SERVER! DONATORS== MoNeY in DA BaNk!

you too hols -.-

EricRilling

Back to top Go down

EricRilling & XlaitGaming Ban Appeal Empty Re: EricRilling & XlaitGaming Ban Appeal

Post  loganj94 Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:12 am

This is not my place to talk about unbanning, Eric, that is up to the Admins. All I do is make sure everything is going harmonious and help new players/ players in general.
loganj94
loganj94

https://grimworld.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Post  darkhopper Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:46 am

I suppose it falls to me to provide an explanation, but I'm too lazy, so I'm just going to post the notes made regarding the bans.

Eric and Xlait have been banned for xray.
1. quatities of diamonds far beyond the amount they have mined (no they don't cave or buy the diamonds).
2. tunnels are broad to look like they are not selecting resources, however tunnel locations are chosen to always hit diamond. Between tunnels there are NO resources.
3. when xlait was banned he stated that eric hacked
4. behavior suggests that they see through walls, this was confirmed by logan.

ColeHelbach claiming to be xlait's brother came on shortly after he was banned. Inspite of being completely new to the server, he knew all the ins and outs of getting a job and permission etc. Withing 3-4 min he started giving logan trouble about Xlait's ban. I'm certain that this is just Xlait using another account and a proxy. As such this account was banned.
darkhopper
darkhopper

Back to top Go down

Post  Xlaitgaming/ColeHelbach Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:39 pm

1. quatities of diamonds far beyond the amount they have mined (no they don't cave or buy the diamonds).

You havnt seen both of our mines. And i have 30k and I have bought diamonds

I have tried to download the x-ray mod... Which you guys have too! How else would you know if there wasnt any ore betwen the walls!

I couldnt get the x-ray mod to work.. idk why but it wouldnt so i gave up

Xlaitgaming/ColeHelbach

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:32 pm

Yes of course we have it but we can also spawn whatever we want so what is your point? We have it installed so we can keep track of people who choose to cheat...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mister_Tape Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:02 pm

From what has been said here, even though it is none of my buissness, why would you make a seperate account? I would just look for a new server but I have just started grimworld. This is none of my buissness. Deepest Apologies

Mister_Tape

Back to top Go down

Post  EricRilling Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:49 pm

We already had multiple accounts because we make videos for youtube.

Admin can we make a compromise? We are very sorry for the trouble that has been caused and we very much would like to continue playing on the GrimWorld server.

EricRilling

Back to top Go down

Post  EricRilling Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:02 pm

Why does everyone just ignore me?

Please reply to this or at least pm me.

EricRilling

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:40 pm

We are not ignoring you. Your appeal has been denied. Goodbye.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down