GrimWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible Mod Aplication

4 posters

Go down

Possible Mod Aplication Empty Possible Mod Aplication

Post  Zeletone Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:08 pm

Hi there, i am Zeletone master of all! nah just kidding. but this is less of a mod application and more of my thoughts
on why i would make a great mod! in my opinion. and i know grimmy decides all you might not need them and this isn't to change your minds too much be let's start. Everyone on the server loves me Smile I get in a great mood when i'm asked to help a new person, and i'm not much of a Minecraft Super Expert myself so if a new person doesn't get something i understand them (wow that's cheesy) but after i help them i know a brought another Hero (or Villain) into Grimworld! I love this server it's the only i've found without jerky Staff. I'm on a ton of the time so i'd most likely be on to help new people and give them rights and a plot Very Happy. i know that's a problem right now cause we're all busy with things but the past few weeks new people have joined and no one was there to help them so i type my usual "Hi Welcome to Grimworld, no admins or mods are availabe to give you rights so please come back later, or explore the server a bit and see what our genius players are up to." Thanks and please consider this grimmy, Linna, Holsamoht, DarkHopper, Neko, Code, Levi, and finally ever single Grimworld player out there! PEACE cheers

Zeletone
Zeletone

Back to top Go down

Possible Mod Aplication Empty Re: Possible Mod Aplication

Post  Zeletone Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:09 pm

I wonder if anyone actually read the whole thing Laughing
Zeletone
Zeletone

Back to top Go down

Possible Mod Aplication Empty tl; dr

Post  dieu_du_soleil 2 Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:25 pm

Jk dude. But remember, you probably will not get OP'd if you ask for it.

dieu_du_soleil 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Linna347 Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:22 am

Yes we read it Zele. Smile As for the mod thing....we'll see... This doesn't mean everyone should be putting in applications though.

Linna347
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeletone Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:02 pm

Linna347 wrote:Yes we read it Zele. Smile As for the mod thing....we'll see... This doesn't mean everyone should be putting in applications though.
never said it was an application i said it was possible if you take them, also it's just why i THINK i would make a great one Smile though i didn't say i wanted to be one i just said i could be a good one, it would be an honor but hey! i think you could have enough hehe
Zeletone
Zeletone

Back to top Go down

Post  Mister_Tape Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:13 am

I like this application. I am no one to be speaking, but I would mod you if I could. I would also give me a Stack of diamonds and make it rain Diamonds in New city while I burn in the sun, but sadly I cannot do so. But great application, or whatever you had Called it. Though I think we have enough good mods.

Mister_Tape

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum