GrimWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyville [More text to fill title limit]

3 posters

Go down

Skyville [More text to fill title limit] Empty Skyville [More text to fill title limit]

Post  CJdamaster Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:06 am

Problems:
  1. We are running very low on starter plots.
  2. We have no sky city
  3. All major cities are at ground level

Solution:
  • Build a Sky City!

Benefits:
  1. Sky cities are cool!
  2. MASSIVE AWESOME
  3. It'll satisfy the demand for starter plots for at least 2.9 days.

I have lots of dirt to start making the base, but I'll still need more dirt and people who can fly (if you think you can fly because you're under the influence of mushrooms, you're still counted in on this.)

Post below if you like cake.

CJdamaster

Back to top Go down

Skyville [More text to fill title limit] Empty Re: Skyville [More text to fill title limit]

Post  darkhopper Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:45 am

I am for this. The main problem is that it's difficult for players to gather resources in a completely constructed city. You might want to check out the previous 3 flying cities for ideas: Pandora, Blackgun's floating island2 and Krimen's.... thing. I guess Levi was working on one too.
Razz

picture of the first 2 are here:
https://grimworld.iftopic.com/t60-grimworld-places-of-interest
day one: middle center and right bottom. Right click view image if the picture is too big for your screen.

darkhopper
darkhopper

Back to top Go down

Skyville [More text to fill title limit] Empty Sorry to burst your bubble...

Post  dieu_du_soleil 2 Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:56 pm

But geos has been working on an enormous 300 x 300 sky platform. Not sure if it ever got finished, but I'm pretty sure he wanted it to become a city.

dieu_du_soleil 2

Back to top Go down

Skyville [More text to fill title limit] Empty Re: Skyville [More text to fill title limit]

Post  CJdamaster Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:20 am

dieu_du_soleil 2 wrote:But geos has been working on an enormous 300 x 300 sky platform. Not sure if it ever got finished, but I'm pretty sure he wanted it to become a city.
Awesome, I'll help with that.

CJdamaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum