1.8 and new server updated information

Go down

1.8 and new server updated information

Post  Admin on Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:38 am

Ok, so 1.8 is out now but of course we have to wait on a bukkit update in order to upgrade. Once the bukkit update is out then we will have to update all of our major plugins. Once that is done then we have to implement the new world(might be able to do this while updating/waiting to update plugins). When all that is done and thing look like they are running smooth then we will open up GrimWorld 1.8

Untill that point, again, DO NOT UPDATE unless you don't want to be able to login to GrimWorld anymore. I will probably open up a 1.8 server on the old host to mess around with but nothing would be saved. It would be for testing purposes only.

As for our current plugins and the transfer to the new host, I have managed to get McMMO stats to transfer over so far but things are not looking good for jobs and Iconomy. If anyone is very familiar with how to convert H2 databases over to regular sql to import into MySQL, their help would be great. After 8ish hours of attempting to restore them with out any luck, I am done wasting my time.

**NOTE** (Vent Warning!!)
If you feel entitled to your old job level, iconomy account balance or anything like that that has been or could be in the future lost...DONT! This is a free server that so far more then 70% has been paid by myself. If you have donated to help support, it is appreciated and I will take this into account with trying to restore accounts but that is in no way a promise that I will be doing anything. If this is a problem for you, let me know and I can remove you account from GrimWorld for you so you don't have to worry about it anymore. I done listening to people complaining about everything....
(Venting Complete...)

Admin
Admin

http://grimworld.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 1.8 and new server updated information

Post  lemondingo2 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:59 am

Le crap.....I updated -_-

EDIT: Problem averted because of someones brilliance lol

Last edited by lemondingo2 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
lemondingo2

Back to top Go down

So

Post  sinnersaved on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:19 pm

So basicly we are starting over but with the same levels and stuff on another server? haha i am fine with that money is like hard to come by and really if u pay enough u earn it all back and plus. Everyone should think of it as like traveling the west for more land with nothing more but the clothes on your back... Very Happy Btw "Admin" i just wanted to say that i in fact love this server and i am one to never spend money online for any reasons unless i see fit. I am so going to...and its not like ur trying to rip us off or anything ur asking for reasonable things and ur giving us stuff to make it easyer...i like it Very Happy way to go and keep it up.
sinnersaved

Back to top Go down

btw

Post  sinnersaved on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:21 pm

how do we not update? without getting on? mine from what i know does it automaticly
sinnersaved

Back to top Go down

Post  lemondingo2 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:22 pm

it should ask you if you want to update....then click no lol
lemondingo2

Back to top Go down

Post  sinnersaved on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:27 pm

aright
sinnersaved

Back to top Go down