Events list

Go down

Events list

Post  darkhopper on Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:07 am

Current events that will be hosted:

Alexandria: The labyrinth of Alexandria is open! Make it through all 9 levels and claim your prize! 2 sets of diamond armor! Post screenshots for proof of completion.

Coloseum: This is a PvP event in which fighters compete 1on1, in teams or against enemy mobs. Vid from MM

Sandstone Riddles: Complete the Knights of Grim quest! Quest starts at the end of Sandstone riddles: Warning, last signs in Sandstone riddles may have been corrupted. If you want to try to do this quest complete sandstone riddles. There should be signs at the end, if the signs have been wiped and ask holsa or Darkhopper for the first clue.

Sherwood: Future PVP event, Treasure Hunt, Hide and Seek event. Prizes will be spread throughout the forest. PvP: Players may explore to find the treasures, taking the opportunity to kill their rival treasure hunters. Hide and Seek Players will be hunted by the mods, last man standing gets a prize; there will be multiple rounds.

Ghasts on a Star Destroyer: Players must try to survive on the top of the Star Destroyer for as long as possible. The last person alive is the winner.

Archery: Though not yet designed, this event will give players a limited number of shots at a target. Score is based on accuracy.

Last edited by darkhopper on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:55 am; edited 3 times in total
darkhopper

Back to top Go down

Lol

Post  dieu_du_soleil on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:34 pm

Only two sets of diamond armor now? I don''t think its worth it anymore. Good thing I finished it in time!!!

dieu_du_soleil

Back to top Go down

SHERWOOD FOREST!

Post  Froginator99 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:10 pm

I can't wait till the event happens! Very Happy
Froginator99

Back to top Go down

Re: Events list

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: