GrimWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I get Y MM left.....

3 posters

Go down

I get Y MM left..... Empty I get Y MM left.....

Post  Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:04 am

i came on this server only because ther were a few ppl and they were all nice. Now that the server grew big it's not as fun anymore.
I'm also mad that u ignored my mod request and made other ppl mods instead.
Probably in a few days u'll lose me too from the server.

Back to top Go down

I get Y MM left..... Empty Re: I get Y MM left.....

Post  Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:11 am

personally i think it was better when it was small

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:30 am

I did not ignore your mod request, We just didn't need one when you were asking(as you said, the server was small) and then when we started to get much bigger, you were no where to be found. There are things I liked about when it was smaller as well but the part I didn't like was having to pay the bill myself and the only one bothering to help were Holsa and Dark. As with MM, hate to see you go but it is your choice. Sorry you do not like the current players. Most of them a really fun to play with and most of the idiots are being weeded out.

Admin
Admin

https://grimworld.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Post  holsamoht Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:31 pm

Let's be honest, you are leaving because you want to be a mod and were rejected. You were not ignored in any way shape or form. I discussed at length what a mod needs to do. You were unwilling to do those things. Simply put, logan and code help people a lot. Even before they were mods they would offer to help people out so I would have more free time. You have not been around, and when you were,you did not helpful. I am sorry, but we need staff that help us, not that just want a title like you do.

Further, about the server getting larger, I haven't heard about you donating money to support server costs...

holsamoht

Back to top Go down

Post  Linna347 Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:46 pm

Moving this to the complaints forum, cause let's face it, it's a complaint.

Linna347
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:30 pm

yea grimmy u said that u r trying to get rid of all the idiots and mean ppl........ Shud have done that before mm left!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:32 pm

holsamoht wrote:Let's be honest, you are leaving because you want to be a mod and were rejected. You were not ignored in any way shape or form. I discussed at length what a mod needs to do. You were unwilling to do those things. Simply put, logan and code help people a lot. Even before they were mods they would offer to help people out so I would have more free time. You have not been around, and when you were,you did not helpful. I am sorry, but we need staff that help us, not that just want a title like you do.

Further, about the server getting larger, I haven't heard about you donating money to support server costs...
yea about donating..... I'M A FREAKING 12 YEAR OLD!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:02 pm

i leave all my stuff to DeepFreeeze. my chests with lockette on them u can take all the stuff and grimmy or linna plz break the lockette for him thanks

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:44 am

Again Dragon, you stated that a lot more people play now and are joining all of the time so obviously the weeding out the good players from the bad ones is a on going process. We are constantly kicking/banning people who are rude or curse and things along those lines. I only have so much time in a day to play but when I am on I take care of anything like this that I see. I don't know how much more you really expect from us but apparently we are not able to keep up with your standards so I hope you have better luck somewhere else but it is unlikely since most servers let people curse and w/e all they want. We try to keep the language on ours at a younger level for these reasons but again, apparently not well enough so good luck at whatever server you decide to go with.

Admin
Admin

https://grimworld.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum