GrimWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

banned for idk

3 posters

Go down

banned for idk Empty banned for idk

Post  MrMegaMayhem Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:40 pm

Okay i was play and all i did was break some ice and i get banned .Why?

MrMegaMayhem

Back to top Go down

banned for idk Empty Re: banned for idk

Post  holsamoht Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:55 pm

MrMegaMayhem wrote:Okay i was play and all i did was break some ice and i get banned .Why?

MrMegaMayhem griefed Klack's fence, relatively minor 2 blocks. Rights were removed at this time. When he came back onto the server, he proceeded to deny doing anything, despite BB records. He was given a warning and given rights back.

Within 2 hours of getting his rights back he began to grief one of my structures quite heavily.

holsamoht

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMegaMayhem Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:09 am

but how was i supposed to know it was your ice but sorry anyway

MrMegaMayhem

Back to top Go down

Post  holsamoht Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:15 am

MrMegaMayhem wrote:but how was i supposed to know it was your ice but sorry anyway

Did you know that it wasn't yours? Did you know that it wasn't natural?

If you answered yes to either of those two questions, then it was griefing. If you answered no to either of those to questions, then you lack the basic intelligence we expect from our players (>10 years old). If you can't understand enough to answer yes to those questions, we can't have you on the server because you will cause more problems. If you were griefing, well we can't have you on. Ergo, banned.

holsamoht

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMegaMayhem Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:28 am

i though it natural like those snowy mountains are (i think) and you cant make ice right? then i would have thought that because we cant make it and worlds are usually randomly generated so no im not stupid i just used logic to think it was the naturally.

MrMegaMayhem

Back to top Go down

Post  holsamoht Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:34 am

As stated before, if you thought that was natural, you are incapable of telling what is natural and what is man made and we aren't going to baby sit you. I am done talking. I have presented the facts as I know them. One of the owners will review this for appeal.

holsamoht

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMegaMayhem Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:45 am

i understand that you done talking but i have seen stuff randomly generated in my single player worlds and why no protect it where others can't destroy it you can do that and i deleted another area with ice and no one told me that was yours or that i wasnt supposed to so maybe if you got it protected or warned me about it how was i supposed to know plus it was in a dormant area.

MrMegaMayhem

Back to top Go down

Post  Flim15 Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:12 am

Just a tip of advice MrMegaMayhem multiplayer server can be very deffirent then your singleplayer. If it's stand up and looks like a wall or other structure it's probably NOT natural(unless it's a cave).

Flim15

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMegaMayhem Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:28 pm

thx but that info will not help in this server any more

MrMegaMayhem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down