GrimWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I did NOT grief i think i have been hacked. This is my appeal.

+2
holsamoht
loganj94
6 posters

Go down

I did NOT grief i think i have been hacked. This is my appeal. Empty I did NOT grief i think i have been hacked. This is my appeal.

Post  loganj94 Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:36 pm

DarkHopper has shown me some screenshots of apparently "ME" breaking a subway.
#1 I was not even on the computer at said incident.
#2 I can't STAND griefing.
#3 I have WAY too much invested in this server to do something as stupid as that.
#4 I have been a very helpful Mod the past couple days, why would I ruin all that hard work by doing that??
#5 There are multiple people who have a motive to/ and know how to hack a MC acc to get me banned.
Please, un ban me. I did not do these things. This is always how it ends up, I invest way too much into a server, help out, become a Mod/Admin, just to get BANNED for somthing i did not do/ was blamed for/ or the server just crashes.
loganj94
loganj94

https://grimworld.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

I did NOT grief i think i have been hacked. This is my appeal. Empty This is possibly the worst day in MC ever for me.

Post  loganj94 Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:45 pm

So all the shit I have worked for in my own personal time when i could be doing something else is gonna go to waste because
nobody believes me
someone has no life and had to use my acc to get some kind of revenge
"I" griefed yet it wasnt really me, just my acc
i mean how am i going to prove this without you guys just trusting me? i thought you would have trusted me more but maybe i was mistaken.
loganj94
loganj94

Back to top Go down

I did NOT grief i think i have been hacked. This is my appeal. Empty Re: I did NOT grief i think i have been hacked. This is my appeal.

Post  holsamoht Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:52 pm

Logan, calm down. I am at the hospital for a while still, but you know me. I will look into this. Alright?

I know how much time you have spent helping us.

holsamoht

Back to top Go down

I did NOT grief i think i have been hacked. This is my appeal. Empty Re: I did NOT grief i think i have been hacked. This is my appeal.

Post  loganj94 Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:55 pm

holsamoht wrote:Logan, calm down. I am at the hospital for a while still, but you know me. I will look into this. Alright?

okay, am calmed. And whoa hospital? Sorry man hope you get better
loganj94
loganj94

Back to top Go down

I did NOT grief i think i have been hacked. This is my appeal. Empty i Believe

Post  Froginator99 Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:56 pm

Logan i Believe you. I know you wouldn't grief. Smile
Froginator99
Froginator99

Back to top Go down

Post  darkhopper Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:57 pm

You are unbanned; we need to talk.
darkhopper
darkhopper

Back to top Go down

Post  TehGreatLorenzo Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:01 pm

loganj94 wrote:
holsamoht wrote:Logan, calm down. I am at the hospital for a while still, but you know me. I will look into this. Alright?

Dude he's a med student lol

TehGreatLorenzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Linna347 Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:07 pm

Logan the server was in offline mode for a while. It doesn't need verification from minecraft,net and it's possible someone logged as you and did these things. No worries, everything will get straightened out.

Linna347
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  loganj94 Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:57 pm

TehGreatLorenzo wrote:
loganj94 wrote:

Dude he's a med student lol
OHHH well in my experience when someone says they are at the hospital, somethings wrong xD
loganj94
loganj94

Back to top Go down

Post  loganj94 Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:00 pm

Linna347 wrote:Logan the server was in offline mode for a while. It doesn't need verification from minecraft,net and it's possible someone logged as you and did these things. No worries, everything will get straightened out.
That explains it all. I was starting to worry because i didnt know it was in offline mode, and it takes some serious hacking to get in an online acc. I even changed my pass. Glad you told me it was in offline. i was freaked.
loganj94
loganj94

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down