GrimWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Monument

5 posters

Go down

A Monument Empty A Monument

Post  MrMegaMayhem Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:55 pm

From last night i have noticed a-lot of guild have been made.I was wandering would you guys help with a monument.It would be a giant tower we wold call it Guild Tower.It would be were all guilds could meet and kinda a tower with everything you need shop,food,equipment all that. so what is yours input about this?

MrMegaMayhem

Back to top Go down

A Monument Empty RE: A Monument

Post  Froginator99 Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:57 pm

Sounds great!, i would like to help in this project. Very Happy
Froginator99
Froginator99

Back to top Go down

A Monument Empty Re: A Monument

Post  Tyrantstv Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:04 pm

Like the idea of a big meeting place for guilds, maybe a giant guild house would be better? With a large tower so everyone can see where abouts it is? Then you can have different wings for different guilds and items appropriate to that guild.
Altough i am interested in doing my bit! Even though im not in a guild... Sad
Tyrantstv
Tyrantstv

Back to top Go down

A Monument Empty Maybe to each his own?

Post  dieu_du_soleil Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:49 pm

I think each guild should have its own meeting hall/ special building. Maybe your tower can be used as a central hub to all the guilds, with rails leading to all the others? I also think if we start truly separating the different jobs, we would also have to implement guild wars or something of that nature.

dieu_du_soleil

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrantstv Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:56 pm

Guild Wars would be interesting...but I guese it would jsut lead to griefing... and people taking the war too far? Or maybe there should be a seperate place set up for that to be allowed? Becauase it would be fun to do somthing like a guild war or whatever.

Where would the hub go? a logical place would be the capital city, but your gonna need alot of land and money for somthing like this, and admin permission and probably wouldn't work out realisticly.
But it should deffinately be connected to the mine cart rail network if it's buil "out of the way". Smile
Tyrantstv
Tyrantstv

Back to top Go down

A Monument Empty About the hub....

Post  dieu_du_soleil Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:59 pm

I volunteer to walk far, far away from civilization and build a hub tower, if grimmy would make a stargate leading to there. From that tower I, and possibly a few other volunteers, could dig tunnels for rails and build the other guild buildings.

About guild wars, however, i guess people would take it too far. Maybe just PvP guild battles? Slander allowed, of course...

dieu_du_soleil

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrantstv Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:19 pm

I too will volunteer if like you said we had some ease of passage and the materials to do it all ?
I hope the guilds will at least help on the materials front, after all it is thier village. Laughing
Tyrantstv
Tyrantstv

Back to top Go down

Post  miner489er Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:51 pm

The Miner's Guild will offer all the supplies needed for the tower's construction

miner489er

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum