GrimWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I DONT UNDERSTAND...

5 posters

Go down

I DONT UNDERSTAND... Empty I DONT UNDERSTAND...

Post  sinnersaved Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:19 pm

OK..SO I LOVE THIS SEVER TO DEATH AND LIKE I HAVE ABOUT 100 OTHER SEVERS THAT HAVE ME A SA MEMBER BUT I DON'T GO ON....AND LIKE I CAN LOG ON TO ALL THOSE SEVERS WITHOUT ANY LOADING PROBLEMS AND I CAN EVEN PLAY THE GAME WITHOUT LAG AT ALL....NOW WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND IS WHY THIS IS THE ONLY SEVER THAT DOES THAT...AND WHY O SPEND HALF MY TIME FIGHTING JUST TO PLAY ON HERE Sad IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME OUT THAT WOULD BE AWESOME...OTHERWISE...IDK PROB GOING TO QUIT COMING...CUZ ITS BEEN 3 HOURS NOW AND I STILL CANT GET ON. THIS HAPPENS EVERYDAY....
sinnersaved
sinnersaved

Back to top Go down

I DONT UNDERSTAND... Empty "loading"

Post  sinnersaved Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:22 pm

ohh an now....it just sits on "loading" for 5 mins and then goes stream timed out or something like that...just not right Sad
sinnersaved
sinnersaved

Back to top Go down

I DONT UNDERSTAND... Empty D=

Post  roameo Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:24 pm

Its a server problem. this kind of thing happens. You just need to wait until Gimmy or Linna fixes it. I dont know when that would be, but hopefully it will be soon. For me this happens rarely. Im sorry if you are always having trouble with the server.
roameo
roameo

Back to top Go down

I DONT UNDERSTAND... Empty thanks...

Post  sinnersaved Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:28 pm

its not grimmy or linna fault...its not easy and prob not cheap to run a server and like i would donate and stuff but i don't have a job as of now cuz the fired me cuz i forgot to pay of a 2 dollar item on camera....as a gas station...stupid right. Anyway yeah... i just want to know if there is anything maybe we could all do to pitch in and make the server a little better...or idk cuz its like the lag only gets worse...
sinnersaved
sinnersaved

Back to top Go down

I DONT UNDERSTAND... Empty Re: I DONT UNDERSTAND...

Post  roameo Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:30 pm

I never said it was their fault. Its the server that is having problems. Really the only way to help out is by donating... atleast thats all I know of.
roameo
roameo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:49 pm

Maybe you should while the server is down play on some of those others maybe improve them i mean a server is nothing without a good community like imagine this server without the community without hols and dark and all the other regulars it wouldnt be worth playing on

a good server needs a good community maybe some group building projects towns where players can meet and live

so just think about it... without a good community no server can be fun cu without a good community its basicly sp am i right? ^.^
Kitsune
Kitsune

http://home.grimworld.co/

Back to top Go down

Post  sinnersaved Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:59 pm

yeah but the other servers just...are one to big or allow pvp everywhere and i just get killed and then some let u go to towns and be safe but they are over ran. Idk i just like this server and i want to stay on it. lol its just this is the only one that messes up..and it makes me a very sad person... i am not really upset. Lol just one of these days i record what playing mind-craft on my screen looks like... and how u can have Everything turned down..and it still screws up...but that's my computers fault...but now its the servers fault Razz but u know u brought up a good idea Very Happy we should start a community build project Very Happy
sinnersaved
sinnersaved

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:03 am

already have one ^.^
holsamoht started it the other day
giant castle ive already donated 6 double chests of cobblestone to it ^.^
Kitsune
Kitsune

http://home.grimworld.co/

Back to top Go down

Post  Safushi Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:15 am

Couldn't grim put the website on a blogger domain and get ad revenue?

Safushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Leviathan7 Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:58 am

Must want it 100% Grimworld.
Leviathan7
Leviathan7

Back to top Go down

Post  sinnersaved Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:23 am

i think that if grimmy set a goal like... for example "upgrading" the server and like like put a POLL of all the money coming and how far we were from the goal...to make the server better we could do it. and i saw that it looked pretty cool but someone is trashing the town outside it...making random walls and stuff everywhere...like major geifing. hardly anyone lives there and i am moving so.. but i will help Very Happy if and when my computer decides to work Smile
sinnersaved
sinnersaved

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down