GrimWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obstacle Course[s] Event [WipeOut]

+5
DawgiehTom
rawrz0501
eddieh3838
Leviathan7
code2424
9 posters

Go down

Obstacle Course[s] Event [WipeOut]  Empty Obstacle Course[s] Event [WipeOut]

Post  code2424 Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:44 pm

I was thinking there could be an event like the TV Show Wipe out. Everyone could be in it, and There would be 3 courses. There would be a certain of people to pass the first level. Like the first 5 to complete the obstacle course wins. Then the 5 the that completed the first challenge, will go onto the 2nd. Then like the first 3 to pass the 2nd go onto the 3rd. And the third is like, All 3 of them will go at different times. They will all get 10 minutes to try and complete it. If the first person doesn't make it. Then the 2nd person must past his time, and go further then where he was. Etc. The person that makes it, or had less time to go further wins. I was also giving an example of the people, you guys could do your own thing XD, I also think this would be a great event for Grim world. I also think that the winner should actually maybe win Grim-World Money, Maybe about 100,000, but it's you guys chose.
code2424
code2424

Back to top Go down

Obstacle Course[s] Event [WipeOut]  Empty Re: Obstacle Course[s] Event [WipeOut]

Post  Leviathan7 Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:03 pm

That sounds like A LOT of fun. But I suggest a smaller prize, and with items maybe. I dunno, item prizes always seem more exciting than just money.
Leviathan7
Leviathan7

Back to top Go down

Obstacle Course[s] Event [WipeOut]  Empty Re: Obstacle Course[s] Event [WipeOut]

Post  eddieh3838 Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:02 pm

Leviathan7 wrote:That sounds like A LOT of fun. But I suggest a smaller prize, and with items maybe. I dunno, item prizes always seem more exciting than just money.

I somewhat Disagree and agree. Diamonds could be a reward, but Money could be used better because you can Make a house after buying materials. I think the Prize though In all should be a mansion with supplies. Or you could also do something to make them get more Exp. or Money in their job. ~Eddieh3838

eddieh3838

Back to top Go down

Obstacle Course[s] Event [WipeOut]  Empty :D

Post  rawrz0501 Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:24 am

thats a great idea code Very Happy i would rather the prize be money Smile then who wins gets to spend it on whatever they want and if they want diamonds they can buy them with the money Razz
albino
rawrz0501
rawrz0501

Back to top Go down

Post  code2424 Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:34 am

Thanks, and Would an Admin please look at this post ^.^ Very Happy
code2424
code2424

Back to top Go down

Post  DawgiehTom Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:04 pm

what about something like gift cards if some of the shop owners are willling to participate if you win you get a discount on items or even get free items on a shop
DawgiehTom
DawgiehTom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mister_Tape Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:09 pm

I agree with Rawrz and Eddie! I think money should be the prize! and alot too!

Mister_Tape

Back to top Go down

Post  darkhopper Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:26 pm

This project is in progress, however, I have sidelined it in favor of making cities more vampire friendly. Code might still be working on it. I'll see if I can get some more work done on it soon.
darkhopper
darkhopper

Back to top Go down

Post  typersblock Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:35 pm

Code is credit to team! Very Happy
typersblock
typersblock

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:11 pm

is this prject still going on? if so id like to see it.
Kitsune
Kitsune

http://home.grimworld.co/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mister_Tape Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:33 pm

If Its still going on I would like to help Very Happy

Mister_Tape

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down