GrimWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CJdamaster Complaint

5 posters

Go down

CJdamaster Complaint Empty CJdamaster Complaint

Post  lemondingo2 Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:00 pm

I'm not sure if it was intentional or just a really big fail...but it was rather annoying...

CJdamaster Complaint CJSpam
lemondingo2
lemondingo2

Back to top Go down

CJdamaster Complaint Empty Re: CJdamaster Complaint

Post  Leviathan7 Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:38 pm

I believe this is CJ grinding a skill, maybe acrobatics. Normally this would be problematic, but he makes an effort to do this during times where very few people are online to keep general irritation to a minimum.
Personally I think this really isn't a big enough deal for staff to punish him for spamming, however if you tell him politely that it bothers you and he refuses to stop, then he might receive a warning.
He has managed to obtain very high skill levels without anyone complaining until now, which also goes towards it not being a very big deal.
There is however a less annoying way of grinding the acrobatics skill, where one would eat soup or other foods between jumps to avoid dying and spamming, which allows him to choose not to spam.
I could be wrong about it being acrobatics though, i'm not sure how drowning is used to make the grinding more efficient.
I will ask CJ to explain, and maybe we can find a better way for him to continue grinding.
Leviathan7
Leviathan7

Back to top Go down

Post  CJdamaster Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:03 pm

I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise to anyone effected. Every time I start a grinding session, I make sure there are very few people online, and I always ask permission from those currently playing.
Often though, I may not be present at the computer to see new people join. I suppose this is when it becomes a big deal, as I am not able stop before asking if it's okay to continue. If I am told to stop by anyone, I will.
Because of this complaint, I shall now postpone getting to my target of 500 until a resolution has been organised.

I am sorry for your inconvenience.

CJdamaster

Back to top Go down

Post  CJdamaster Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:19 pm

I feel really bad about this now =[

CJdamaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mister_Tape Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:20 pm

CJ. You should suffer the most biggest punishment >_> Meaning... Death by Gravel each time you respawn @_@

Mister_Tape

Back to top Go down

Post  lemondingo2 Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:59 pm

Sorry CJ, I did not realize you were grinding. I apologize for this.
lemondingo2
lemondingo2

Back to top Go down

Post  Leviathan7 Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:26 pm

Well I guess everything is cool then if lemon takes back the complaint Wink problem solved.
Leviathan7
Leviathan7

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:04 pm

CJ, keep in mine that making your computer grind for you when you are not there is considered cheating and is not allowed.

Admin
Admin

https://grimworld.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum