GrimWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I appoligize for my griefing may i be unbanned

5 posters

Go down

I appoligize for my griefing may i be unbanned Empty I appoligize for my griefing may i be unbanned

Post  fido42 Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:08 pm

I will never grief again if you let me on the server pale pale i am so sad that i did this i learned a real lesson to not grief, this is the funnest server ive played i love this server Very Happy Very Happy so could you give me another server you will be makeing somebodies life very happy i love and miss playing on this server i realize what i did was against the rules i shall never ever do it again i went on to another server and got griefed after i griefed this one and realize how mad it makes people. So please just please give me another try. Sincerely, fido42

fido42

Back to top Go down

I appoligize for my griefing may i be unbanned Empty Re: I appoligize for my griefing may i be unbanned

Post  TehGreatLorenzo Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:15 pm

After being banned from this server you went and greifed ANOTHER? And you expect to be given another chance? Listen, the rules are there for a reason, and by breaking them you have suffered the consequenses.

TehGreatLorenzo

Back to top Go down

I appoligize for my griefing may i be unbanned Empty No??????/

Post  fido42 Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:17 pm

I went on another server and got griefed!!!!!!!!!!!!

fido42

Back to top Go down

I appoligize for my griefing may i be unbanned Empty Re: I appoligize for my griefing may i be unbanned

Post  Mister_Tape Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:19 pm

Well, Holsa wants him to pay 25 bucks, and dans arguing. And Lorenzo, He said He was the one who got griefed in the other server. I feel like I should go to the other server I got, and Summoning 64 stacks of diamond block's and covering my Statue of greatness in there to make myself look like I was richest in the server @_@

Mister_Tape

Back to top Go down

I appoligize for my griefing may i be unbanned Empty it ok i have better things to do with my brother

Post  fido42 Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:34 pm

IM GOING TO LEARN HOW TO HUNT WOOT WOOT my brothers the best

fido42

Back to top Go down

Post  holsamoht Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:53 pm

Hey guys, please do not post in these threads. They are for appeals only.

As for Fido, it took me 15-20 minutes to clean up after what you did. I'm not sure why you think that we would let you back on the server.

holsamoht

Back to top Go down

I appoligize for my griefing may i be unbanned Empty No Please Hols do not unban him

Post  rookz1 Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:04 pm

Fido destroyed my whole vamp town which took me and walk 5 days to make. He also ruined my lava fountain which took me 30 mins to fix and make it look like it did. The temple was also griefed by him.

rookz1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down