GrimWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROAM WHERE R U?!?!

2 posters

Go down

ROAM WHERE R U?!?! Empty ROAM WHERE R U?!?!

Post  roameo Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:59 pm

Well incase you havent figured out, I have updated to 1.8 and I must say it is super fun. So I wont be on the server until it is updated with all the bukkit mods and stuff. However, there is one thing Im a little confused about. Whenever I try to log in to minecraft it says login failed. This has been saying that for a few days and almost all the time it says login failed, minecraft.net has been up. Im not too concerned now, but if it continues thats going to be a problem since it wont let me play on any servers.
Just thought you would like to know whats goin on with me and if you know why it is saying login failed. Hope to be on the server soon.
roameo
roameo

Back to top Go down

ROAM WHERE R U?!?! Empty Re: ROAM WHERE R U?!?!

Post  holsamoht Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:00 pm

roameo wrote:Well incase you havent figured out, I have updated to 1.8 and I must say it is super fun. So I wont be on the server until it is updated with all the bukkit mods and stuff. However, there is one thing Im a little confused about. Whenever I try to log in to minecraft it says login failed. This has been saying that for a few days and almost all the time it says login failed, minecraft.net has been up. Im not too concerned now, but if it continues thats going to be a problem since it wont let me play on any servers.
Just thought you would like to know whats goin on with me and if you know why it is saying login failed. Hope to be on the server soon.

We are in the process of updating to 1.8 Smile

holsamoht

Back to top Go down