GrimWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H1rikpus. Banned

2 posters

Go down

H1rikpus. Banned Empty H1rikpus. Banned

Post  h1rikpus Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:18 am

May i please be unbanned! I griefed some railroades and some abandoned houses and im very sorry for it. If i get unbanned i will promise to put the railroades back and do everything to make you pleased. I have been griefing just because i am an noob Embarassed . If i get unbanned i swear i will never grief again or do anything that stupid.

h1rikpus

Back to top Go down

H1rikpus. Banned Empty Re: H1rikpus. Banned

Post  holsamoht Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:34 pm

I don't really understand. You know that you were griefing when you did it. You knew that you would be banned, but continued in multiple places. What does being a noob have to do with anything? The rules are pretty clear, don't grief or be banned, why would you be unbanned...

holsamoht

Back to top Go down

Post  h1rikpus Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:02 am

I think i should be unbanned because i can make this server better. I found this server a week ago or something and i got like 4-5 of my friends to play on it because we thouht it was cool. Im also kinda making a new little society in the old city (or old world, dont remeber) and i am setting up shops and selling stuff. i know it isnt allowd to grief and i am very sorry for it. i dont know why i did it and i acted like a fool. I think a good penalty would be to delete all the things i got and take my building rights away for a week or more. I like the server so bad! its the best server i ever played on!

h1rikpus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down